At Cillium it’s all about ordinary people with extraordinary talent. It’s all about people like you. We care about our employees. For us, our people are not “resources” but individuals; each unique in their own way. You will be working with a company that offers challenging assignments on the latest technologies. An opportunity to be “ready for today” and “ready for tomorrow”. But to experience this unique environment we need people who are passionate about technology; people who thrive on challenges, people willing to do what it takes to succeed.
Inclusion in a talented, enthusiastic workforce with a strong sense of teamwork. Work that makes an impact not just for our clients, but for the health, security and well being of our fellow citizens. Strong core values that fit with yours. Ongoing training and development in an environment that lets you define your own success. Submit your profile and learn more about our current opportunities in our ContactUs section. To get update of jobs go to jobs section for a clear updates.
Location: New Jersey Department: UI Development
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000.
Required Skills: Experience in designing, marking up, developing the UI of websites and/or web applications.
- Web development and UI development experience is required
- Understanding of UX and UI design with an emphasis on maximizing usability
- Front-end skills and some basic understanding of how back-end development works
- Exposure and/or experience with some: jQuery, AngularJS, LESS, JSON, AJAX
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Desire and willingness to work in a collabrative, innovative, flexibile and agile Java Development team oriented environment
- Experience using REST web services and working with interface design
Location: New Jersey Department: Java Development
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000.
Required Skills: Experience working with Java or J2EE technologies.
- Strong Java web development experience and thorough knowledge of web service and enterprise service bus
- Strong understanding of cloud development concepts
- Object Oriented Programming techniques, RESTful Web Services, Design Patterns, and test driven development
- Technical leadership experience
- Experience with Deployment Tools (Puppet)
- Experience with Caching, Load Balancing, Message Bus
- Experience with SQL database (MySQL)
Location: New Jersey Department: Mobile Development
Salary: $40,000 - $50,000.
Required Skills: Strong skillsets in design, development, and deployment of mobile applications
- Familiar with courses in the mobile application development curriculum
- Good understanding of REST services in mobile applications
Location: New York, PA Department: Programmer /Analyst
- Experience with any of the following public cloud infrastructures: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure or other public cloud provider
- Certifications in any of the following: AWS Certified Solutions Associate, AWS Certified Solutions Architect, MCSA Cloud Platform, MCSA Azure Solutions Architect or equivalent cloud certification
- Experience with Configuration Management (Ansible, Saltstack, Chef or Puppet)
- Experience with Cloud Formation Templates, Terraform, or Azure Resource Manager
- Experience in managing on premise and public cloud infrastructure in a hybrid environment
- Experience with EC2, S3, VPC, IAM, and Cloud Security or similar equivalent technologies
- Experience with managed code or scripting competency (PowerShell, Python, JSON, and YML)
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-disciplined and highly motivated
- 4 to 6 years of demonstrated experience deploying and supporting public cloud Infrastructure or hybrid cloud environments both in Azure and AWS.
- Clear understanding of cloud principles including High Availability, Security, Cost Optimization.
- Implementation experience in both managed and unmanaged services.
- Thorough understanding of access control on Public cloud such as AWS IAM or equivalent.
- Some form of Scripting experience preferably but not limited to Python, PowerShell, Bash, etc..
- Efficiently able to use Cloud SDKs such as Boto3 to interact with Cloud Services and monitor them using tools such as AWS CloudWatch
- Working with Version control systems such as Git and deploying to CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins or Travis.
- Experience in building and deploying Restful services or web applications using languages such as Python or NodeJS. (if from Software Engineering background)
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible or Chef (if from Systems background)
- Ability to clearly communicate with software engineers as well as project management personnel.
- Being able to learn independently and take on own initiatives when required.
- Bachelor’s in engineering or equivalent
- Periodic 24x7 on-call availability
-Any offers in Hand
-Exp in AWS
-Exp in Terraform
-Experience in Python
Location: New York, PA Department: Oil & Gas Company /Analyst
Job Description: Formal Education & Certification Graduate or post graduate university degree in the field of computer science, mathematics, or statistics, and/or 10 years equivalent work experience. Knowledge & Experience
- Extensive experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches.
- Comfort manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources
- Fluency with at least one scripting language such as Python, Perl.
- Familiarity with relational, SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Expert knowledge of statistical analysis tools such as R, Matlab
- Experience with very large data-sets a must.
- Knowledge of map/reduce framework (hive/pig other tools for accessing data in Hadoop/HBase cluster systems) a plus.
- Experience in programming with JAVA, Perl, C.
- Project management experience.
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws So, relevant & interested candidates can share your updated CV ASAP.
Location: New York, PA Department: Project Coordinator scrum master project management IT Project Manager
Job Description: Analyze our current Agile processes, prioritize areas of improvement, and work alongside key stakeholders to implement the improvements
- Facilitate/participate in key Agile rituals across Scrum teams
- Coach team members as needed, including resolving conflict
- Communicate project risks
- Manage projects in JIRA and Confluence; providing software training to team members as needed
- Monitor and report on key Agile performance metrics to leadership team
- Assist in training team members and other Appnism employees on
- Agile and Design Thinking concepts
- Above all else, foster and model a collaborative team environment driven to build great software while having fun Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience as a Scrum Master / Agile Project Manager
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is a plus
- Proven leadership and motivation skills
- Experience using Agile performance metrics to drive accountability and continuous improvement
- Can maintain a high level of energy and engagement
- A love to learn and improve as a Scrum Master, always looking to bring something new
Location: New YorkDepartment:System Analyst
Required Skills: Analyze user requirements, procedure and problems in the system to improve and modify existing system program
- Design, develop, test and implement system applications using Java and Object Oriented Programming,
- VB.Net, ASP.Net, C#, COM/DCOM, Java Script, XML/XSL, Web Services,
- .Net Remoting Services, Visual Studio, SQL Server and Oracle on Unix and Windows
- Prepare work flow charts and diagrams to specify in detail operations to be performed
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent and two year experience in job
- Travel required